As a working family with school-age children, finding reliable care for your child can be challenging! The Generations Christian Academy Before and After Care programs go above and beyond just basic babysitting. GCA partners with our families to provide a safe, quality, Christ-centered, biblically-directed before and after school program.
- Generations Christian Academy’s Before and After School Care programs are offered to PreK-8th grade students who attend GCA.
- Students must be enrolled in the program(s) to be included in this service.
The program strives to meet the needs of every child helping them to develop strong friendships, learn more about what it means to be a child of God, strengthen what they learned during normal school hours and enjoy extended play time. The coordinator will work with the school’s schedule to ensure continuity of holiday activities, special events and theme-based programming.
Before & After School Care Policies
It is our goal to work with families to provide a safe, enriching and fun environment for students before and after school. Please read our policies for a complete description of this service.
Before School Care
- The program begins at 7:00 a.m. on days school is in session.
- Fee: $50/month payable on the 1st of each month (August-April). (May $40)
- A light breakfast snack is included.
- Students will be escorted to class at 8:00 a.m.
Upon arrival, students will be checked-in with either the Director or a staff member. They will be supervised while participating in age-appropriate, staff-directed academic and creative projects.
After School Care
- The program begins at 2:45 p.m. on days school is in session and ends at 5:45 p.m.
- Fee: $300/month payable on 1st of each month (August-April). (May $120)
- A snack is included
- After School Care ends promptly at 5:45 pm. Beginning at 5:46 pm, GCA will assess a LATE FEE of $5 per minute, per child.
Students will be escorted to the After School Care program area at 2:45 p.m., and will be checked-in with either the Director or a staff member. As the children have been in a learning, classroom environment most of their day, GCA staff and talented mentors will engage them in meaningful “out of the box” activities, hobbies and projects within a positive community of friends.
- Academic Projects
- Music lessons
- Video production
- Art projects
- Dance productions
- Drama productions
- Sports skills
- Wood-working skills
- Culinary projects
- Community service projects
Combo Care Fee
If a child needs to be enrolled in both Before School Care and After School Care programs:
- Fee is $350/month payable on the 1st of each month (August-April). (May $160)
After School Care ends promptly at 5:45 pm. Beginning at 5:46 pm, GCA will assess an additional fee of $5 per minute, per child.